Pumpkin Spice Cookies

As you can guess and from previous posts I love anything and practically everything pumpkin and these cookies are the easiest to make ever. There are a lot of recipes out there for these types of cookies, using Spice Cake mix and making cake using it or cookies. I was at Aldi the other day, which by the way, my favorite grocery place lately, they are so inexpensive. I got a huge spaghetti squash for 1.40 the other, but that's a whole other story. Back to my pumpkin obsession, okay so these cookies are so simple, you can make them in less than 15 minutes and that includes baking time. What??!! haha

Okay so ready to get your mind blown

Pumpkin Spice Cookies
(made with out oil and egg)

One package of this Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix

1 can of Libby's Pure Pumpkin

2 tablespoons of water

Mix together and place 36 tablespoon size drops on baking sheet, sprayed with Pam spray.



Bake at 375 for about 10-12 minutes.

1 cookie is 1pp or 2 for 3pp.

Perfect for office parties, cookie exchanges or just to have at home to bring on Fall!

They are super moist and have a very strong pumpkin spice taste! I love these cookies, hope you do too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection