Five Products I Am Loving

I think the biggest thing to my success with losing weight and sticking to it has been my desire to try new products and find new products. I am not one to make the same thing every day or stick to the same items and meals, I need variety and that is what I look for at the grocery store.

Here are 5 items I am glad I found and really loving lately:



This brand of ice cream is truly fantastic and award winning in my book. They have a huge variety of different flavors, I have tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter and this one Vanilla Maple. If you check them out online they have some many different kinds, they also have a store locator's, so you can try to find which retailers sell it. I found this one at Publix, a grocery store around here. A serving is 1/2 cup which is only 1pp, BUT the whole pint is 4 pp!! Yeah the whole thing is only 4pp!! Not that I suggest eating the whole thing, but I mean if you had a night where you may want too, this should be the first thing you grab.


Here are the stats for the ice cream!


I LOVE the Laughing Cow brand, the wedges have been a huge part of my success. I love cheese, I love cheese and crackers, I love just eating cheese, so these wedges are perfect for those cravings I might be having. I put the wedges in my Egg Mugs I make, I use them on sandwiches, on homemade pizza, or just with some reduced fat crackers. My boyfriend even loves them, oooo also they go great on apples. This is the newest flavor to their line of Wedges. It is yummy and very creamy. I put it in with my eggs and gave it a nice creamy texture and taste. Laughing Cow also makes BabyBell cheese rounds, which are fantastic. Make sure to try all these cheese varieties, there is a flavor you are sure to love.


This item can only be found at Weight Watcher store locations, but if you have one in your area that your a part of, pick this up. It has a nice lemon kick and the couscous is filling. The chicken is mixed it and when all heated up it is actually a bit creamy. It was quick and easy and perfect for at work. The picture doesn't do it justice, I sprinkled in some cayenne pepper, to give it some heat. I hope these stay around for a while at the locations.


These can only be found at WW locations also, put since your there to get the last item, get these too! I have loved these since last year and forgot about them and how much I love them. They are a fun size shaped and perfect for that sweet tooth craving you may be experiencing. It tastes like vanilla cake with icing and even sprinkles. I throw these into my purse while at the movies and for a mid afternoon sweet treat.


And of course I love my QuestBars!!! I mean I am obsessed with them. This one is the newest of the bars, Double Chocolate Chunk. It tastes like a combination of a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and a Chocolate Brownie, as if the two of them had a baby, this is what it would be...

I got mine at GNC and they were running a special of buy 3, get the 4th free, which always seems to be a special they are having. This one might be my new favorite, I cant wait to heat it up too. Look at those chunks of chocolate chips!! See I have a big obsession with them.

Eat up and Enjoy!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone