Fab Finds: Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake Soft Baked Cookies


I picked these cookies up because I have been seeing them all over the place and they were literally teasing me, so I finally gave in and because I had just ran 10 miles and figured I deserved at least one, oh and I had a coupon. I would never just buy them at full price haha. So that night I knew exactly what I was going to indulge in for dessert. With an ice cold cup of milk, I sure did indulge.

The cookie is soft and a typical size. There are huge chunks of what would be described as cheesecake bites, to me, it was more chunks of white chocolate, but none the less, it was delicious. A slight pumpkin flavoring, but it just enough without being over powering. One cookie is only 3pp, which I am totally happy with it, 3pp is a perfect points value for a dessert in my opinion. I think they are only here for a limited time, Fall time, my favorite time of year!!! They have other values too, which look delicious also. Fall in love with all of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection