Run In The Morning..Relax At Night..

This morning I actually got up and went for a run before work, usually if I have to work at 930, I like to sleep in and then I will come home and run after work. In a perfect world that is what I would like to happen, but I usually have a crappy Monday and want nothing more than to fall asleep and just relax when I get home, so I make it a rest day, but not this Monday!!

My friend Jacke asked me if I would like to do a run with her this morning and because we haven't ran together in well over a month, I happily accepted and I am so glad that I did. The run was nice, it was a easy pace for me, we ended up getting in 3 miles. It felt awesome to run with someone else, especially someone who is one of your very best friends. We were able to catch up and work out and burn calories, all the best combinations for a Monday morning.

During the run and after, my right inside part of my ankle was super sore. I was limping and it was a pain every time I put my foot down. I don't have a job that requires me to sit, so I knew it was going to be a long day. I grabbed my Therma Care Heat Wrap and put it around the sore spot and wore it all day at work. It really helped, the heat loosened up the muscle or whatever I might have pulled or made sore. I actually got back from our run early, so I was able to have coffee at home, breakfast and actually got to watch last nights, Once Upon A Time, that NEVER happens.

After work, I rushed home because my poor boyfriend was sick. He wanted Panera, so it is my weakness also, and could resist and ordered myself some also for dinner. The Pick 2, Thai Chopped Salad and Veggie Sandwich is my favorite combo and an apple, it was delicious! For lunch I had some soup and a QuestBar, but now I am still hungry and this happens every week before I weigh in. Its like my stomach knows I want to have a good weigh in and just goes nuts.

I seriously want to eat everything in the house right now, EVERYTHING!! And unfortunately I have to go grocery shopping, so my good choices are limited. I am trying to just drink water, but that's only just making me pee more lol. Crazy time, thankfully I am going to the gym in the morning to work on my core.

So I figured it out, work out in the morning on at Monday and then you can relax the rest of the night!!

Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection