Turkey Bacon Egg White Muffins

I am a big fan of breakfast, especially quick and easy types of breakfast. I usually never have time for a sit down one because I am on the go to work, or coming back from a run or just do not have the time, so I like food that I can grab and go or use to make something really quick. On Pinterest I have seen a lot of Egg Cupcakes or Egg Muffins and I have really wanted to try them. My friend Jacke had mentioned she had made them in the past also, so I reached out to her for suggestions on how she makes them and then used what I had in my kitchen, here ya go..

Turkey Egg White Muffins

I took 6 pieces of Turkey bacon and sliced in half. I put one half lined in the muffin pan. Then poured 3 tablespoon of All Whites Liquid Egg Whites into each muffin cup. I put 1 teaspoon of a pepper, onion and tomato mixture I got from the grocery store. It comes already diced and ready to go (see I really am that lazy). Then I sprinkled 1 tsp of Low Fat Shredded Cheese on top of each one.



I had already sprayed my muffin tin prior to the mixture with Pam and preheated my oven to 350 degrees. I baked the egg muffins for about 10 minutes, checking them at the 8 minute mark.



They look fantastic and can be frozen for future uses also.

I think this will be perfect with a light English muffin for a make sure egg sandwich. When I calculated each one individual it came to 0pp for each one. Pretty good deal, but I figure 2 would be a good serving size for 2pp!

Low point breakfast filled with power foods and filling, BONUS.

I have found this to be so quick and easy, I cant wait to try all kinds of variations. I hear they are really awesome with turkey sausage crumbles too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone