Weekly Weigh In: Small, Steady and Slow

Even though I am on vacation, I am still weighing in and not getting off plan this week. Actually I am doing more baking and cooking this week to keep me on plan. This morning I got a good work out in with Jacke early at the gym, it was so nice to change it up a bit. Then for the majority of the day I did little things around the apartment I have been wanting to do, especially the laundry. I watched a whole lot of SVU, god I love when there is a marathon on and I also have a new obsession of The Big Bang Theory, so I have been dvring old episodes when I see they pop up on the guide.

At 5:00, I went to my Weight Watchers meeting, I also brought my WW members some of the Almond Butter Balls as a nice little treat. Everyone seemed to really enjoy them. I weighed in and lost .8 again. Woohoo! Another loss, 2nd week in a row. It is such a great feeling, even if it is a small loss, it is a loss. I just want to keep on keeping on with this losing. I know I can get there.

I haven't done anything different this week than I normally did, I did run 13.1 miles this week and earned 54 activity points. I think what I might be doing right is eating my activity points on the days that I earn them, especially my long run days. And it seems to be working!

Here's to another successful week!!!
Last week 150.8
This week 150.0
Down .8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone