Full Moon Friday

Good Friday Evening Everyone. A pretty uneventful Friday it has been over here in these parts, but I blame everything on the Full Moon. Seriously why is it crazy town when the moon is full!! So I have a bunch of random things going on today, so I figured I would just list them just for the fun of it. I am new to the whole blogging thing and each post is a little different, trying to find a rhythm. Thanks for joining the party.

Some random things about today:

I slept past my alarm just for the fun of it today because I love to rush, BUT I did take time to enjoy coffee of a coffee mug, rather than a travel one today.

I had a water globe drop on my head at work today, luckily the water didn't explode but now I have a bump on my head.

I branched out an ate a different QuestBar today, I tried the Strawberry Cheesecake, because it is only 4 points, still not my favorite.

I am trying to drink a lot of water but still love love my Diet Coke, I just cant seem to order that when I am out at dinner.

I went to Starbucks and order a tall coffee frap, made with nonfat milk and no whip and got 2 pumps of pumpkin for 2 points and then realized I could have just order a pumpkin spice frap light, even the barista laughed at me.

I stalk my GNC every day to see if they have the new Quest Bar Double Chocolate Chunk is in, they probably think I am crazy.

Coming home from work and finding my Bestowed box waiting for me is almost as good as Christmas and this month was a good one. I will post about the granola soon, it is heavenly.

I opted out of run tonight, even though I probably shouldn't have to have a date night with my boyfriend.

It was well worth it!! We had a rough week and we needed this.

Sometimes you just need a night together. We went to dinner, Ruby Tuesday's which we never go too and had a great meal, I even order a Petite Sirloin and I always order chicken.

He got a pumpkin cheesecake and I will be having a bite for sure.

We went Clearance shopping at JCPennys and Sears.

I love how simple and boring we are.

And I love we are both lying in bed right now and my life is complete!!

Happy Full Moon Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection