Day 13: Another long day

Oh how I can not wait for Mother's Day to be over with. Not that I don't love my mother, I do very, very much, but the long week is draining. But I have to say I am impressed with myself, I made it to every training plan this week, including today, when all I wanted to do was curl up on the couch and relax.

I decided to not work out this morning, so I could just unwind a bit before work, so I knew again I would have to do it after work. I was scheduled to 715, so I was bummed I was going to have to work out late again. I got home probably close to 8 and didn't even think twice about putting on my work out clothes. I grabbed some water and my Nook and went over to the little home Gym and rode the bike for 45 minutes and did an extremely sweaty, intense work out on the Eliptical. I also did some free weights for my arms, which are in some major help and then walked out of their feeling very satisfied with myself.

I didn't complain, I didn't fight it, I just put the hour work in and my Week 2 is now done and complete. Tonight, I am enjoying a very, very big glass of SkinnyGirl Moscato and have been picky with what I want to eat, I so blame it on my PMS.  I had mini pizzas and all I want now is popcorn. Weird, right?

Oh well, tomorrow is a rest day and that means after work, it can be all about me!

Hope you had a fantastic Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone