Day 14: Busy, Rest Day

I have to say that my Saturday rest days aren't much of a rest day, since I usually work Saturdays and I am on my feet all day long anyway! But it is a nice way to recharge. Today, being the day before Mother's Day we were quite busy and I was not having a good day at all, I'll get back to that some other time. Being today was my one day I could get a lot done without having to work out and run, all I wanted to do was come home and just hit my couch and that is exactly what I have done. I haven't moved for the last 4 hours either lol.

But being I only take one rest day during the week, I really get the concept and appreciation of a rest day now.

Tomorrow is a long run and then another long day at work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection