Journey to 26.2 Day 20: Dreams of cereal in my head

Oh it is Friday, which to most people is woohoo it is the weekend. But well to the retail world, it is just another day, I doesn't really mind at all. I have a closing shift tonight and then I open tomorrow, which is more that I am excited about and off on Sunday.

I got up this morning and was starving for a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal. Very weird, I must have been dreaming about it. So I enjoyed a bowl of cheerios with a banana and fat free milk and some coffee. I had two conference calls this morning, which were very motivating, so it fueled my morning right. After my last call, I went over to the gym and rode the bike for 30 minutes, Elliptical for 15 minutes and then did 15 minutes of weights and free weights. Today was a walk or XT day, so this was perfect.

Being hungry again of course after working out, I downed another bottle of water, Dannon Light and Fit Greek Peach yogurt with 1 Belvita biscuit crumbled on top. Trying to figure out a good thing to bring for lunch for work because I really want Chipotle tonight, really really bad. So I will give into my craving on the way home.

Plans on deck this weekend are really nothing, which is quite nice. Tomorrow is a planned rest day, I seriously look forward to Saturday's even more now than ever before. But it also a work day as I had stated before and Sunday is a run day. Planned 3 miles, but depending on how I am feeling, I might just take it up to 5. I don't want to go against the plan at all, but 3 miles on a Sunday too me, seems light, but we shall see. I have no plans other than working and running, which leaves room for unexpected plans, which could also be quite fun :0)

Hope you all have a great Friday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection