Day 9: Walk It Out, Cinco de Mayo and My Happiness Pictures...

I could not get up this morning....

I was stuck in a weird dream that felt like reality.

By the time I snapped out of it, I had way overslept.

Thankfully I packed my lunch the night before and I was good to go with my coffee cup in hand.

And since that weird morning, everything else was all a little bit off today. I had to wear my glasses because my contacts felt like sandpaper in my eyes, but I made it through the work day. I knew after work I had to go to Walmart to get my contacts and decided to swing by DD to pick up my favorite Cookie Dough Iced Coffee.

Of course when I go they had run out of iced coffee and I had to wait forever!!! I swear they had forgotten about me at one point. But I made it with my iced coffee in hand. They went a bit overboard with the syrup, but it was delicious non the less.

After my errands running, I got right home and into my work out clothes. Today was a walk or XT day and the weather was really nice and I needed to clear my head. WAY too much going on up there, I decided to take it to the pavement and walk it out.

I walked for about 50 minutes before my stomach started to growl and I had to pee. But it was a good fast paced walked and I definitely worked up a bit of a sweat.

Happy Cinco de May by the way. I would give anything to have a margarita right now and I have some Bud Light Lime A Ritas in my fridge right now, but I weigh in tomorrow and I have an early day for work running and then work, so I shouldn't do that tonight. But I am sure I will make up for it later this week, it is going to be a long one.

I did make a homemade burrito tonight anyway.

I took 1 La Tortilla Low Carb tortilla and filled it with a

1/2 cup of Boca Crumbles
1/2 cup of instant brown rice
1/4 cup of black beans
diced tomatoes and peppers
2 tablespoons of Fat Free Sour Cream
1 tablespoon of Salsa
1 tablespoon of Mexican Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese
1 cup of lettuce and rolled it all together....



Well I tried to and it fell all apart but it was amazing.

I of course paired it with 20 tortilla chips and some salsa.

Total yum and let me celebrate Cinco in my own way and WW friendly way!!

Yesterday, I went to the beach for a couple of hours. It was packed and took forever to find some parking, but I am glad I stuck it out because it was heavenly and just what I needed to start this week...


I need to get here more often...


It felt amazing...


And I took my bff with me :0)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection