Journey to 26.2 Day 23: Going through the closet

Okay yesterday was a very boring day for me. After my run in the morning, I ate a combination of some oatmeal with a 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate almond butter, which may be my new favorite combo and then I did nothing for the whole day.

Seriously I did nothing!! I took a nap, woke up, made my way to the couch and laid around. My body and mind were just exhausted. It was a long two weeks, lots going on and I finally just felt relaxed, so I took advantage and just let my body rest. Like I said Saturday's aren't much of a rest day for me, so if I have to just chalk it up after a run on Sunday's to get the rest in, I am.

Today, I woke up feeling much more rested, my whole mind and body did. I worked and then when I got home, I knew I had to either walk or XT. It was a really nice night, so I figured I would walk it out. I wanted to get a good distance in and time, so I went for a 3.30 mile walk, which was about 61 minutes, if I am not running, that is the time frame I am shooting for on those non run days. It has been working out good for me.

While changing from work to work Out, I found a skirt and capri combo I totally forgot I had gotten last year. I remember trying it on last year, it was a bit tight, this year, it was big. I have tons of room but it still fit cute. I am not one to wear skirts and such when I run, I am much more comfortable in capris and my Under Armour shirts or tanks. I did get this on sale for super cheap, so I gave it a try.

I loved it, I felt really girly on my walk, which put a little swag in my step for sure haha. I wont run in this because it would fall off of me but for my walk nights, this is just perfect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone