Fab Finds: New Breakfast Products

Good Tuesday Morning!!

Okay so for the last 16 days, my posts have been mainly dealing with my training and we still have 5 more months to go lol. So I wanted to throw in some other posts too about what I have going on in my life, such as the CHEW part of Run.Chew.Sparkle.

I love breakfast. I use to never really enjoy or understand the benefits of breakfast until I started with Weight Watchers and running. But having breakfast in the morning, really does make a big difference. I am not your typical eggs every morning kind of girl. Some days I just really want a QuestBar or those Belvita breakfast bars, something quick and easy. While I know eggs and egg whites are really great for you, realistically, me eating that every day is impossible. I just don't have the desire for something like that. So I branch out and I get into some grooves.

Here are some New to Me breakfast finds I have enjoyed this past week...


I found this delicious Gem at Walmart. I love yogurt, all different kinds too. But I really love yogurt when it includes toppings to it. Sometimes I throw my own toppings on my yogurt, but it is a HUGE win when it is already done for me. This is low fat vanilla Greek yogurt and included on the top is chocolate peanut butter pieces of a Zone Perfect bar. Zone Perfect are protein bars you can find at any local retailer. What an awesome idea! The whole thing with the toppings is only 4pp and it tastes amazing! They have another flavor too in this light plus brand, with is strawberry yogurt with dark chocolate pieces, but This one is by far the best one ever! I will be buying this more often and creating my own with Quest.


Look how great that is!!! Not sure where else sells them, but like I said, I found this at Walmart. They also have a Lemon one, that is NOT light, but still very good.


I know this has been out for some time now, but I couldn't pass up a deal when I saw it at Big Lots. 2.00 is a good steal on cereal and low enough in price that I am willing to give it a try. While the cereal alone is high in calories and points for me, the protein factor is decent when you add a 1/2 cup of Skim Milk to it. It tastes just like the Kashi Go Lean Crunch but has a little bit more fiber. I really enjoyed this cereal and it would also make a great topping to yogurt or oatmeal for some added crunch. What I liked most was the serving size is a full cup, while most cereals are 2/3's or 3/4's, so for the added points I am getting a full cup of cereal because seriously who really likes a 1/2 cup anyway. I added a banana to my mine one and the next without and both times it was delicious. This is at most if not all grocery stores, but I found on sale at Big Lots. They have another flavor too, Cranberry Almond, which I would love to find. I am a big fan of the Fiber One brand and again they did not disappoint.


My love for Almond Butter continues to grow and grow. I picked this up at GNC just yesterday because I have seen a lot of people posting it on Instagram. The price for this jar is quite high at 11.99, I can't believe I paid that, but I did have a 10.00 off when you spend 20.00 coupon and that is probably the only way I will buy it. Plus at GNC right now they have PB2 Regular and PB2 chocolate for Buy One, Get One 50% off!!! I, of course, picked that up also. I mean that is a great deal. This Almond Butter is really, really good. I got the Chocolate because, well, it is Chocolate, duh. You have to mix it before every use because of the settling process, but it is thick and has a lot of texture. It literally stuck to the roof of my mouth. I love this and it has 14 grams of protein, high fiber, no sugar and organic. NUTS and More, have different flavors, in PB and Almond Butter, but hey if you want to try something new, this is a good find. I also ate it with my next item, and it was heavenly.

Okay my last item is my favorite of all. I found these at Big Lots, on sale and literally squealed because I have seen a lot of bloggers I follow post about how delicious these were...


This is a Thomas's English Muffin, Limited Edition Cinnamon Vanilla and it is the best one yet. See those white specks, yup, that is vanilla pieces. Literally I would sniff the package every day because it smelled heavenly. While they are not whole wheat, or light, they are 4pp and 160 calories, but have been a nice change of pace for me the mornings I have had them. I have topped it with PB2, reduced fat PB and almond butter pictured above. I found them at Big Lots on sale, but you can find them in your local grocery store, I am sure. They are limited edition, like there pumpkin spice, and seasonal favorites. While I don't also get the seasonal ones, I could not pass these up because they just smelled amazing and I love anything and everything with cinnamon and vanilla. I forgot to take a picture of the packaging, so I got this from Google..

Thomas’® English Muffins Introduces the Flavor of the Year: Cinnamon Vanilla

I am not sure why I never tried the other limited editions, but so glad I did with these. They are great and glad they are limited because I am sure I would eat these for weeks upon weeks!

Hope you enjoyed some of my new breakfast finds and happy CHEWING!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone