Journey to 26.2 Day 32: 4 Day Work Weeks Rock!

I think every week should be 4 days. I am loving the fact I was off on Sunday, Monday and then today, but like all things, it doesn't last for long because come June 8th, I will have to work for 11 days straight cause of Father's Day and vacation time. So I am enjoying this week very much so.

Today, I wanted to sleep in but I had to go get my car, FINALLY it is fixed. Jesus, lets pray it stays this way for quite sometime now. James had an early tee time, so I had to go to the car place right when they opened, I really don't mind because I can get stuff done and over with and I wanted to go to Target and pick up some stuff.

Oh shall I say, I have a list and buy everything else besides what I went for.

Target is a wonderland! #laylagrayce #quotes

After I got my car, I had some time before the Heaven of all shopping centers opened, so I went and had breakfast at First Watch Cafe.

I have only been there once before with James and I loved it. It is very sweet looking, calm and clean. The booths are comfortable, the staff is super friendly. The mugs for coffee are huge and the meals are even bigger and delicious.

I don't mind going out to eat or the movies or anything by myself. I really enjoy it. I occupy myself with a magazine or book I bring or of course my phone, so there is no worries or being bored or alone. I am an independent person and a social butterfly but I really love doing this alone from time to time.

I ordered their Tri Athlete this morning, which is under their Healthier Side Menu. Everything on the menu looked amazing, but this was what I was in the mood food.

Tri-Athlete®

Egg white omelet with house-roasted Crimini mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and green chilies. Served with housemade salsa, a dry English muffin and fresh fruit.





It was delicious!!!
    I asked for a side of avocado for added bonus. And I ordered coffee of course. 
    I didn't even put anything on the English Muffin, except for pieces of the omelet. 
    They have really big pancakes too, known for them, but this was enough for me. 
    I did get the omelet without mushrooms, not a big fan.
    After enjoying my meal, I went and ran my errands at Target and CVS.
    And then enjoyed my day off, I laid out by the pool, cleaned, found a great dresser
    a neighbor of ours was throwing away, cleaned it up and made it ours. I took a 
    nap and then decided to do my training workout. It was a walk day, so I did 3
    miles around our area and then 10 minutes of the Sarah Fit workout.
    I love that work out and the feeling it is bringing to my arms, which have always
    been a sore spot for me. I dislike my arms a lot, but I am learning to love myself
    and all my imperfections.
    Back to work tomorrow and more mileage on the shoes. I am really loving this 
    training plan, I cant say it enough, I look forward to each day and doing something.
    While it takes awhile and most days I don't want to do a thing, I am never 
    regretting it. 
    My advice, find something you love and enjoy and stick with it, you'll be amazed
    at how it changes your whole life.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Low Point Apple Crisp

    Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

    Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone