Journey to 26.2 Day 27: Got it Done Anyway

I am ready for two days off in a row!!!

I have to wait until Sunday, but hey at least it is two days off back to back!

I am beat. This whole week has been kind of bananas, with the change of training, my car, change of schedule and so on and so forth. I just want two days to not think about much of anything. I am due for a vacation too.

Anyway, I had full thoughts of today being a good day. I slept in a bit because I had to call and have my car towed. I was having a great hair day and was loving the outfit I had on. I never NEVER wear dresses so this is a big deal for me, to love it and feel comfortable in it.


Excuse our messy apartment in the background. I really, REALLY have to clean those kitchen floors, but I haven't had much time or I am just to darn lazy when it comes to it lol.

Probably the second one.

Anyway, work was so busy today. It was me by myself and I was just slammed. I was working on a small amount of coffee too. And I still managed with a smile. I love when it is busy though, it really makes the day go by super quick. But once it was time I was ready to go. I was just in a cranky mood. 

Which leads to my training day today, I have to say I really did not want to work out today. I didn't want to move my legs or sweat or anything. I wanted to plop on the couch and go to sleep and eat dinner and make it a night, BUT I started to feel guilty if I didn't complete it. I threw on some clothes and went over to the gym. There were people there which makes it super awkward because it is a small area, but I did a mile on the treadmill at a incline of walking and then 3.71 miles on the bike. I was beat, my head wasn't in it, I was just uncomfortable.

But I did something. I got some miles in and now I can relax.

Tomorrow is the Color Me Rad race and I am ready to have a great time!!
Happy Friday, long weekend and Memorial Day weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone