Day 7: Rest Day & Self Love

I am an hour behind. I was taking full advantage of my per training schedule "rest day". To say I was excited about it was an understatement. I set an alarm and then through that idea out the window, I just snuggled under my blankets and just slept in. It was glorious.

It was a rainy day, so I was nice and cozy and enjoyed every moment. Feeling nice and refreshed I started my day with some greek yogurt, some Belvita biscuits and a cup of coffee. I prepped my lunch for work, showered and was ready to take on the work day. I was feeling really good, a bit tired and dragging but my spirit and drive is back this week.

I got a hair cut on Tuesday and boy was it needed. And today proved it...


I was feeling very pretty today. I love when I have days like these and can take a selfie like this. It does something to my insides and boosts my confidence.


Sometimes I don't recognize who I am looking at. I love that feeling. I love at how far I have come.



It may seemed self centered or cocky of me to really appreciate how I look and take pictures of myself, but I haven't always been this way. When I would take pictures, I would have to tilt and angle to get just the right shot because I didn't like how I looked. Now, I can take a picture head on and I love what I see on the other side. 

I believe we should really see the beauty we posses, sometimes I don't always believe it or see it, but today I did and I am savoring in it.

My "rest" day consisted of sleeping in, working 9 hours at work, which was very busy and now watching the Mayweather fight with the Bubbas. 

Up early tomorrow for my morning run!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection