Journey to 26.2 Day 34

So today was one of those days where I had a feeling writing a post would just be boring. I knew that not all days would be exciting and worth writing about, like today.

Today was a walk or XT day. I woke up with a headache and tried to sleep it off as best as I could, but having a headache in the morning makes me super groggy. I shook it off and went to the gym anyway, thankfully it calmed down a bit. Fridays are the days when I really start to feel a bit tired and fatigued, later on I might use this days as an extra run day or an extra run day, especially when I am getting up in mileage. While XT isn't going to help me complete my Marathon, it does help my overall fitness and my endurance, which I am liking a lot.

My gym experience was just kind of boring today. I rode the bike for 30 minutes, doing a hill workout and high watts. I can feel it in my thighs, which I love, cause those bad boys need to get smaller! And then I did my Sarah Fit arm work out and called it a day. Hey, 40 minutes is better than no minutes and its all about keeping those legs moving.

While, I find this to be a boring post and more will be like this, I need to do this because it helps me stay accountable, it keeps me on track and it keeps me going.

But I am thankful that tomorrow is a Rest Day for sure!

Happy Friday and to make this a little bit more, here is a quote to kick your weekend off with...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection